Celebrate Earth Day by learning how to make the most out of the season's produce with Wellness Chef Nichole Ferrigno. Create gorgeous, interesting salads that highlight earth's bounty.
In this class, you will:
- Learn how to chop, slice & tear your veggies so their flavors and textures are highlighted
- Learn to make delicious all-purpose dressings
- Discover creative ways to combine proteins & vegetables to make a meal
- Practice the art of composition using colors, textures & flavors.
- Create a beautiful masterpiece that looks as good as it tastes!
In this class, you will not only compose, but eat & enjoy the salad you create.
Includes all ingredients, instruction and 2 glasses of wine or beer.
$50/ticket, $95/two tickets
Nichole Ferrigno is a professionally trained chef from L'Academie de Cuisine, and holds a psychology degree from University of Wisconsin-Madison as well as a holistic health coaching certificate from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She spent 9 years as a restaurant pastry chef, and is co-founder of Paisley Fig in Washington DC. She went on to become a culinary instructor at L'Academie de Cuisine and currently teaches at CulinAerie in downtown DC. In blending cooking with wellness, Nichole is committed to educating people about healthy eating, gaining access to healthy foods, and living a vibrant life.